Sunday, August 26, 2007

Long Beach

Saturday mom and I went to the beach to visit pa pa in Long Beach. We had a lot of fun. It was kite festival week so there were kites flying all around us. I brought my bucket with me so I could scoop sand into it, but I think I enjoyed running from the water more. I would say, “here it comes” and then I would take off running.

Later on we went to lunch and then on some fun rides like the carousel, a racecar and a whale. I was a little scared when the whale took off because it was quite abrupt. And, like the Clark County fair I was up passed my nap and a little sleepy so I kept saying, “up, down, up, down” as the whale went around and up and down. Eventually I looked like I was going to fall asleep.

I had a great time and can't wait to go to the beach again next summer.

1 comment:

Jonah Zane Herzog said...

Those kites look so cool! I bet you had a great time!