Monday, July 02, 2007

Summertime Fun

I have been spending a lot of fun time with nana. Together we painted a birdhouse that I put in our tree in the backyard.

And daddy and I have bonded over something new…Ice-cream! Daddy makes really good ice-cream and I get bites of it. I ask for it a lot. The other day dad and I were playing at the park and I asked for ice-cream. And last night, dad said something to mom about ice, which I interpreted as ice-cream, and went running into the kitchen yelling, “ice-cream, ice-cream!” Rumor has it moM and dad may start enticing me to use the potty with ice-cream. If I go I get ice-cream. Sounds easy enough.

If I don’t get ice-cream for going to the bathroom then maybe I can get it for mowing the lawn. I did a really good job mowing it yesterday. I made sure not to cut corners and tried to stay in a straight line.
Oh and guess what? I rode a pony today. It was so cool! We went around and around and I loved it.

No comments: