Thursday, June 07, 2007

Where's Rogan?

After I get out of the shower, yes, I like to take showers; I get to snuggle in mommy and daddy's bed. I put the covers over my head and dad and I lie under the “tent.” Then mom pretends like she is a dinosaur and stomps around the room. I get a kick out of it.

Today I used the blanket downstairs, my favorite to snuggle with besides my blue blanket, as a tent and mom snapped some shots of me.



2 comments:

Jonah Zane Herzog said...

First of all you are very brave to take showers. I'm not a big fan of the whole water on my head thing. But I do like tents! Mom and dad made me one on the plane to block the light for me while I was supposed to be sleeping but it was too much fun to play with instead!
p.s. Are you ready to be a big brother yet?

Jessalyn Rose said...

You are getting to be such a big guy... don't grow up too fast! Especially with baby sister on the way, milk this baby thing while you can!