I had a great weekend. Saturday morning we drove to my gamma's house in Redmond (Seattle) and I had brunch with the Easter bunny. Mom was pretty surprised when it came time for me to sit on the Easter bunny's lap because I didn't get upset. During Christmas, I wanted nothing to do with Santa Claus, but I've gotten much more brave since then.
After the brunch we went outside for an Easter egg hunt that lasted, no joke, 30 seconds. It was poorly planned, but mom and dad didn’t mind because I didn’t have a clue what was going on. Though they did feel bad for the older kids who were sad they didn’t get any eggs. I hope they got a basket full of treats like me. In fact I got 4 Easter baskets. WOW! I am a lucky boy. Let’s see, Aunt Chris, Gamma, Nana and Mom and Dad all got me an Easter basket.


The brunch was fun for another reason too; I got to spend time with my cousin Ava. I kept saving, “Ava Ava” when I couldn’t see where she went. We had fun together. Then, I got to go swimming not once, but twice and yippee it was a lot of fun.
Saturday night gamma put me to bed and I went night. night until 7:30 the next morning. She made me a nice comfy bed to sleep in. Thanks Gamma! She also made a great Easter day brunch, but I was napping so I didn’t taste the food. Mom and dad did though and they said it was scrumptious like always.
Well in two days I will be 25 months old and my vocabulary has really taken off. I can repeat just about whatever you say if asked. Most of the time mo and dad are the only ones who an understand me, but if you are around me long enough you figure out my lingo. I also say a lot of sentences, like “ Where my blanket go momma, daddy?” It is really cute because I put the palm of my hands p when I ask. I have also gotten quite demanding like when I say, “come on momma, momma sit, no daddy, daddy up,” etc. When I do something naughty I am getting better at saying “sorry.”Above I am pictured with my great great grandmother, Gammy! I thought she looked beautiful on Easter.

1 comment:
Rogan I have to admit you are very brave to sit on the Easter Bunny's lap. And 4 baskets! Looks like you got lots of fun stuff to play with!
Post a Comment