a good job.
So for a while there (a month or more) I hardly ate anything. And I never ate dinner. Well, that could have been due to getting my second molars. Mom didn’t know they were coming in, she thought they might be because I have always gotten my teeth early, but she couldn’t see anything until one day I was playing with nana and would open my mouth up wide and tip my head back. Mom saw my upper molar poking through. Did I mention I had been a little aggressive during this time? Then, I was taking a bath doing the same thing with my mouth when mom noticed I had more teeth on one side of my mouth. Well, it turns out that I had a fully-grown second molar. Who knew when that came in? Now I have 3 molars and am working on the last. I have been a real trooper and looking back that is probably why I didn’t want to eat. BUT, I have certainly gotten my appetitive back. My new ritual when I get home from school is to have a bowl of cereal like dad does. When dad picks me up from school he doesn’t even take my jacket off before serving me cereal. Mom came home and thought this was the cutest picture. Wouldn’t you agree?






1 comment:
Yes, I have to agree that you and your dad eating cereal is pretty cute. No time to take off your coat, you're a growing boy!
Post a Comment