Wednesday, November 08, 2006

"CASEYYYY"

Earlier in the week, before bedtime, I was walking around the living room and decided I would surprise mom and dad by saying mommy's name...."Casey." Mom and dad were quite surprised, but to make sure they understood me correctly, dad said Rogan, "Who is Casey?" I immediately pointed to mommy, duh dad how long have you two been together? They were all smiles and I was more than pleased to continue to say it.

The next morning when mommy got me out of my crib she asked if I could say Casey again. I think she was testing me to see if I would remember and I DID! I say Casey a lot now.

I also sign the word for "more" to tell mom or dad that I am hungry and when I want more milk. At daycare my teacher told mommy that I get the biggest cup when she gives out milk and then I always ask for more. It's good stuff! Another word I started to say is "night night." Every night when mom and dad put me to bed I give them both kisses, back and forth as many times as they will take my slobbery lips. Then I say bye bye to daddy and as mommy is turning off the light I say "night night."

1 comment:

Jonah Zane Herzog said...

Rogan you are growing up too fast! You get cuter in every picture I see.