Monday, September 25, 2006

“Outside”

I am gradually starting to say more words and thanks to nana mom and dad finally figured out I was saying the word, “outside.” Mom and dad always ask me if I want to go outside so I decided I would be proactive and let them know when I was ready. Now I go up to them and say, “outside?” I do it when I get up in the morning, anytime we are in the kitchen, when I’m bored, well you get the picture. And best of all, they think it is so cute that I get to go outside every time.

Mom told dad that we need to start listening more carefully to me because I might be trying to say more words. And she was right because dad figured out that when I say, “ah choo” I’m saying “ashes ashes.” After going to the beach with cousin Ava and learning “Ring Around the Rosie,” mommy and daddy sing it to me and we dance around the living room. In fact, today aunt Megan thought I said “Megan.” We’ll see!

No comments: