
Lately I have enjoyed the company of my parents. Our days usually consist of a walk or two to the park (I can slide down the slide on my own now), family lunches and dinners around the table, a tantrum or two, stair climbing both inside and outside, and my favorite, playing in the yard.
While I have mastered climbing the steep stairs in our house, I most enjoy climbing the stairs in the front of our house and then hiding behind the chairs until mom peeks around the corner and says boo! Dad and I hang out together outside a lot too. It is a lot of fun.

I still like to play peek a boo and it doesn't matter what I am hiding behind or under I still crack up. I have been drooling so much that my chin has gotten a tiny rash on it and here is the best news...I may be taking only one nap a day now. See, I'm a big boy and big boys don't need to nap as much so mom and dad and going to adjust my nap time soon. I know I will do great!
This week I went over to my friend Rylee’s house and had a blast. I got Rylee to chase me around the house and play hide and seek. Sometimes though she wouldn’t feel like finding me, but I would wait patiently behind the table until she found me. Sometimes it would be a few minutes until she would come. Mom and Aunt Megan e
ven wondered where I was at times.
No comments:
Post a Comment