Monday, May 22, 2006

Exploring, exploring, exploring

These days I love to be chased by mom and dad around the house. I like to get a head start and then wait in the hallway for them to catch up. I giggle a lot when I’m being chased. Opening up the fire place, sitting in my chair, and climbing on River’s bed are my favorite things to do now.

I can clearly say “dog.” And my mom and dad are trying to get me to say applesauce. I’m definitely making new sounds and can almost say
"sauce. " Mom and dad can say certain things to me like, “Go get your blanket” or “Get/ throw the ball” and I can do it. When reading my favorite book Dog, I pant when I get to the page that reads, “Dogs pant when they are warm.” Mom and dad have read this book to me since I was big enough to sit in a high chair. They had to buy another copy because when I was teething I used it to chew on. p.s. I think I am getting close to cutting my molars, hence the big bumps on my gums. Will you tell mom and dad to up the Tylenol dossage?

No comments: