Saturday, May 13, 2006

Bath time gets more fun!

I love bath time. I walk in to the bathroom and wait by the side of the tub as mom takes my clothes off. I help a little by lifting my foot so she can slide my pant leg and sock(s) off. Then, I do a little jig (bounce up and down holding on to the side of the tub) and in I go. I splash around and recently mom has been showing me how to recline and lay backwards in the water. It is sooooo relaxing. She gently pushes me back and forth in the water as I stare up at the ceiling. Then, she asks me if I want to get out and I stand up if I do. Once I am out of the tub, I like to immediately lie down on the towel, have mom wrap my towel around me, and lie there while she rubs my back. I really enjoy lying on my stomach. It feels good and is relaxing. I also try to do it when mom changes me. Hee Hee.

No comments: